Yes, you need to talk to a licensed immigration company or consultant to reach your desired destination.
Any professional immigration consultancy will help with multiple aspects like advice, processing, permits, PR for students, professionals, skilled labour, travellers etc.
Check for certain things like reviews, websites, licenses, records, etc. Make your choice thoughtfully, as it’s the question for the future.